In addition to regularly presenting at academic and scientific conferences, Phillippa speaks at events for businesses, non-profit and community organisations, and professional associations. She has delivered keynote addresses, workshops, and taken part in panel discussions. She has also served as a witness for parliamentary inquiries and select committees.
Phillippa is known as a passionate and engaging speaker. Her presentations are grounded in academic evidence and leave the audience with practical, actionable strategies.
PREVIOUS SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Scaling up evidence-based health interventions.
- Partnerships between academics, media, and business.
- Social policy and body image.
- Feminism and appearance.
- Changing culture to promote body confidence.
- Causes and consequences of low body confidence.
- How to promote positive body image in schools and universities.
- Media, advertising, and body image.
- Preventing eating disorders.
- Appearance- and weight-based discrimination and prejudice.